Did you know that honey is one of the healthiest foods on the planet? Why – well, that’s easy to answer! Because honey contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals. Note: Experts say the type of vitamins and minerals and their amount depends on the type of flowers used for apiculture. Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it is often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicine. Honey contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for removing free radicals from the body.
Honey is amazing and is very useful and beneficial against many health problems, but its effects are even greater when combined with cinnamon. Cinnamon is a sweet spice, that goes well in savory dishes such as soups. Some people use cinnamon to accelerate the process of weight loss, others use it to improve your sleep. This super healthy spice has many health benefits, and should be used every day to improve their health in general. This mixture is extremely effective, especially for diseases such as high cholesterol and blood sugar, as well as a wide range of viruses. These two ingredients are cheap and readily available, and mixtures thereof can be helpful in almost all kinds of health problems.
- infection of the gallbladder – this is what you have to do: just mix two tablespoons of cinnamon and a tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm water and a track of all the days.
- Cholesterol – This combo that can help lower cholesterol level by only 10% in just 2 hours. All you need to do is mix two tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of cinnamon in a cup of tea, and drink regularly.
- heart disease – that should make honey and cinnamon paste. You should consume bread dough (instead of jam) for breakfast every morning. Lowers the level of cholesterol in the arteries, and thus leads to prevention of a potential heart attack.
- Arthritis – Make a mixture by mixing two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of cinnamon in a glass of water. If consumed in the morning and at night, this drink will address chronic arthritis, and if consumed regularly, can even help against cancer.
- immune system – Regular consumption of honey and cinnamon powder also improves immunity and protects your body against bacteria and viruses.
- cold and flu – in cases of cold and nasal obstruction chronic cough, take 1 tablespoon honey with ¼ teaspoon cinnamon three days.